On The Whiskey Trail you will experience excellent Irish Whiskey in the most famous pubs in the world. There is nothing better than an Irish pub, a perfect place to relax, unwind and experience Irish whiskey. This is the fastest growing spirit in the world, welcome to the revolution.
You will visit 2 traditional Irish pubs in the company of our local expert guides.
- Visit 2 whiskey venues.
- Meet our friendly local whiskey experts.
- Experience handpicked uniquely Irish whiskey.
- Taste 5 different Irish whiskies with the option to purchase more.
- Discover the best Irish Pubs in the world
Experience Dublin Whiskey Examples
Venue No.1 The Rag Trader
- Teeling Single Grain – Single Grain Whiskey
- Liberties Copper Alley – 10yo Single Malt
Venue No.2 O’Malleys
- Clonakilty – Single Batch Double Oak
- Connemara Peated Malt – Single Peated Malt
- Redbreast 12 Year Old – Pot Still Irish Whiskey
We ask that you meet your Guide along with the group 15 min before the time you book for. The group will depart from the meeting point on time so we would hate for you to miss out.
Our Tour Times:
Monday-Sunday – 2pm & 6pm tour We love to cater for private tour groups. If you have any other times that suit you, we can build you a custom tour, so get in touch with us email@example.com.
Want to know more…
Tours are 2 hours long, Two unique Irish whiskies per person are in included in each venue.
It is not possible to swap your whiskey for another drink. In some venues you might be offered an alternative such as an Irish coffee or hot whiskey. Some venues also offer Irish Whiskey cocktails but this would need to be arranged in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Bring
All our tours will run through all weather conditions. It’s Ireland so please come prepared! Umbrellas, rain coat and sun cream are all strongly recommended. Tours won’t be cancelled in case of bad weather as the tours are mainly indoors. See our other great tours available at www.AdventureTrails.ie