The Whiskey Trail Experience Galway
On the Whiskey Trail Galway you will get to taste a real flavour of Ireland. Taste handpicked uniquely Irish whiskeys in the company of our local experts only get the best tasting experience.
You will visit 3 traditional Irish pubs in the company of our local expert guides.
- Visit 3 whiskey venues.
- Meet our friendly local guides.
- Experience handpicked uniquely Irish whiskey.
- Taste 6 different Irish whiskies with the option to purchase more.
- Prepare for a fantastic evening!
Experience Galway Whiskey Examples
- Jameson Caskmates – Blended Whiskey
- Teeling Single Grain – Single Grain Whiskey
- Connemara Peated Malt – Single Peated Malt
- Green Spot – Pot Still Whiskey
- Red Brest 12 year
- Wild Geese Single Malt
Garvey’s Whiskey Bar, Forster Street, Galway City, Eyre Square, Galway.
Monday-Sunday – 2pm & 6pm tour
Want to know more…
Tours are 2.5 hours or more . Two unique Irish whiskies per person are in included in each venue.
It is not possible to swap your whiskey for another drink. In some venues you might be offered an alternative such as an Irish coffee, cocktail or hot whiskey. Some venues also offer Irish Whiskey cocktails but this would need to be arranged in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Bring
All our tours will run through all weather conditions. It’s Ireland so please come prepared! Umbrellas, rain coat and sun cream are all strongly recommended. Tours won’t be cancelled in case of bad weather as the tours are mainly indoors. See our other great tours available at www.AdventureTrails.ie